[olug] meetings

Daniel Pfile pfiled at marietta.edu
Wed Sep 6 19:10:21 UTC 2000

Weekday nights are very bad for me, I'm working then. If the majority of
people want to have weekday meetings, that's fine with me. I'll find a way
to get to a meeting every few months I'm sure. Weekdays at 10 am, or
midnight would be great for me, but I doubt that will happen. Remember,
alot of us work on computers that never get shut off, Sometimes the
weekend is the only time we can escape with a pager for a leash.

| Daniel Pfile        | I'm too cool for a signature |
| pfiled at marietta.edu |                              |