[olug] bastille

mesc mescie at home.com
Mon Sep 4 18:28:47 UTC 2000

It's just pop3,I can recieve mail but not send  it.I had sendmail  disabled
by bastille's setup program if that helps?As far as grep goes  I'm new enough
that I've  never used it yet :) I'm getting  out O'Reilly's Linux in a
nutshell to read up on  it but when I'm ready what should I look for,or do you
know?

        Thanks,Gary Martin