[olug] reinstall

mesc mescie at home.com
Sun Sep 3 23:52:41 UTC 2000

Thanks Vincent,everything looked good till I pinged my default gateway,it
was one # off.After I found out a few days ago my box  was compromised I
called cox  and had my  ip changed and I forgot to change the gateway.That
bastille file must have been corrupt because I just dl'ed it again and
installed it ok.I was using tar -zxvf <file>.tgz on it before and kept
getting an error. Now if I can just get X to work for a user I'll be
satisfied for tonight :) It gives  this error>Couldn't load the XKB
keymap,falling back to pre-XKB keymap.......any ideas what may be wrong?

            Thank you,Gary Martin