[olug] Job Opportunity

Patrick Swartz pswartz at digitalrom.com
Fri Sep 1 14:10:23 UTC 2000

If anybody is interested there is an up-start company here in Omaha that is
looking for a Lan/System Admin.  This person needs to have a solid
understanding of Linux/BSD with at least a familiarity of MySQL or
PostgreSQL.

The contact is Mr. Tarry Hempel @ 895-0690, thempel at transrec.com

They are looking for someone right away.  I have worked for Tarry in the
past so I can vouch for his character as a person and as a supervisor.
I think this is going to be an awesome position with a chance to get in on
the ground floor  of a new company and continue learning Linux/BSD.

Patrick Swartz
RHCE, MCSE
pswartz at digitalrom.com

PS if anyone is wondering why I am not taking this position -- I am in the
middle of an adopting a child from China and can't afford to make any career
changes at this time.  So if someone from the OLUG gets this spot I will be
completely envious.