[olug] inet

mesc mescie at home.com
Fri Sep 1 00:33:26 UTC 2000

Yes I too love to learn that's why I have linux,but I need to learn more
about securing my box.Actually I'm surprised  my machine hasn't be
compromised before,in  a way this is good for me because I can live and
learn from this.On the second thing I have saint,the way I  understand
it saint was written by the same guys that wrote satan so I guess saint
is a newer version of satan.You can scan an ip or a whole block of ip's
and look for weaknesses, basically it's a good  network administative
tool.

                    Gary Martin