[olug] Nifty Kernel Patches

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Fri Oct 27 11:16:06 UTC 2000

Heh, I picked up a 128mb and a 64mb from Darby at <shameless plug>Computers
to Go</shameless plug> in Bellevue. I've spent so much of my disposable
income there in the last 2 years that he just gave me the chips for free.

Here's one thing Im not sure of, though. What if ALL your memory was "kinda
bad".  Wouldnt the BIOS pitch a hissy fit and refuse to boot?

Jason
OLUG's Official VP-Type-Dude