[olug] Which Distribution

Jeremy Bettis jeremyb at hksys.com
Thu Oct 26 19:46:32 UTC 2000

My favorite distribution is still the MCC 1.0 distribution.

I remember preferring it to the SLS distribution since there were only one
or two floppies with MCC. (including gcc!)

But that was Linux 0.98 I think, nothing recent has been that small.
Actually until RedHat 5.0 came out, I was still using a linux system that
started out as MCC 1.0 and I had just upgraded things from source packages
only.
--
Jeremy Bettis -- Hickman-Kenyon Systems, Inc.
jeremyb at hksys.com