[olug] LOGO!

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Thu Oct 19 15:32:46 UTC 2000

Okay, Im STILL needing someone willing to step forward (with artistic
skills!) to help with the logo.  Here are the choices that were
suggested a few weeks back:

- Tux Parachuting into farmland
- Tux with a Pitchfork, ala American Gothic
- Tux rampaging through Omaha
- Nebraska Cornhusker Tux
- Tux in a cornfield
- Tux in front of a picture of the state layout
- Tux destroying Mutual of Omaha
- Tux on the Capitol

If anyone has artistic skills, and wants the everlasting gratitude of
OLUG (which, unfortunately, doesnt translate to cash), go ahead and
create one of these, or something else you feel represents Nebraska.

Jason

p.s. My favorite is the American Gothic idea, but this is a group
decision (if we get more than one submission, Ill run another poll).