[olug] O'Reilly User Group Support

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Tue Oct 17 03:07:35 UTC 2000

I dont have a problem with that, however when I am done with the "Virtual
Library" I dont think there will be alot to do ;)
Members will be able to donate their books that are collecting dust and also
retract them at any time.... due dates will 1 month ( returned at the next
LUG meeting )
I am certainly not upset at all, I just want to ensure that there is at
least some order to this orderless crux we have ;-) ( J/K )