[olug] logcheck

mesc mescie at home.com
Fri Oct 13 17:19:32 UTC 2000

I had logcheck running fine last week then I installed the syslogd patch
off of mandrake's web site and in the process I got a warning that went
something like..........*Warning:syslog will be saved as
syslog.sav..........so I continued and my logcheck stopped e-mailing
me,cron still runs it according to the cron log.Does anyone know of any
documentation besides the logcheck README that I may read and possibly
get logcheck running again?Also I think it's a MTA problem.I have
postfix  on my box.Like I said I  had logcheck running fine before but I
must have got lucky configuring postfix as  the instructions confuse me
now.Is there any online documentation for that that anyone knows of?I've
been working on this all week with little luck.

                Thank you,Gary Martin