[olug] Article on Killer LUGS

Aaron Grothe grothe at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 12 19:41:13 UTC 2000

Hey Guys,

I came across the following article on how to make a Killer Linux User
Group.

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=00/10/12/158209

It has some really good ideas.  About the only one we aren't
implementing to some level is having multiple mailing lists and have one
be announcments only.  That would be a nice thing to have, some people
just want to know when and where the meeting is going to be and what the
topics are going to be.

I got a chance to meet Jay Sulzberger at LinuxExpo in San Jose this
year, and he is a "wild and crazy guy".  I'm going to try and hit the NY
user group meeting when I go to New York this January.

An interesting article, we might draw a few ideas from.

Regards,

Aaron
=-=-=
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying