[olug] Ideas for Organizing OLUG

Brian Roberson brian at bstc.net
Wed Oct 11 01:16:00 UTC 2000

We definately need a library, as I have 4 books that are really property of
"OLUG" ;) I have the sollution.... I will whip up an online "library clerk"
The book will be due back every meeting, you can put your name on the
"virtual checkout list", and when its your turn, you get the book ;) damn,
I am making alot of work for myself.... oh well, sounds like a fun
project... give me a week or so and It will be "BETA QUALITY" As far as
member count, I have always went off of the list subscription count, which
is currently 117 list members.....

I am going set some time aside this next to redo the entire website, so if
anyone has some good idea's of what they would like to see, send them to me
directly...

BTW, I will be trying to make the website in such a way that some of us
will actually set our home page to it, so I really need the
creative/innovative people to give me some input. Again, please send them
to me directly to keep the list free from unnecisary chatter :)

--Brian

jferguson3 at home.com writes:

> I like the library idea, but where can we keep it?  How about an online
> library (alot of ORA books are online) until we do have a place for it.

Brian Roberson
brian at bstc.net