[olug] Ideas for Organizing OLUG

mesc mescie at home.com
Tue Oct 10 16:48:19 UTC 2000

       5.  My personal favorite: Pizza at the meetings.

I do like the ides but if we keep the meetings at Last Resort then this
may not be possible. Plus who would pay for the pizza?

Just an idea to kick around but what about "passing the hat  at the
meetings" to be  used for a food and drink fund.

                Gary Martin.