[olug] Cox At Home

Paul.McNally at dtn.com Paul.McNally at dtn.com
Tue Oct 3 03:28:19 UTC 2000

That RT311 sounds pretty cool. This friend of mine is going to rent
out the apartment next door to him and set up a server farm. He's a
web design guy in need of a programming system admin guy (me!)
to do all the fun stuff. I talked to him today. He's going in to this with
a business connection. I guess he has money to burn. None of it
will be tossed my way not for installing or setting up or whatever
I end up doing, but I like doing the work and it is a friend of mine
from Inacom (Hell Central).

He has designs on getting big. I told him I want to be his CmdrTaco.

I can hear Iggy Pop now "Now I want to be your Cmdrtaco."
I prefer Joan Jett personally.