[olug] X permissions

kaygee kegaut01 at willy.wsc.edu
Mon Oct 2 17:43:03 UTC 2000

In my experience those are symbolic links to files that no longer exist.
The files were removed but the links have stayed and now they poin to
something that isn't there.  I do not know how to rectify that situation
(I may have at one time but if so I've since forgotten).  Maybe someone
else on the list knows the solution.

Keith
There's ease of use and then there's ease of usefulness.
Choose usefulness. Choose Linux.