[olug] Cox At Home

Paul McNally paulmc at radiks.net
Mon Oct 2 11:56:30 UTC 2000

A friend of mine is going to set up a linux firewall
machine and he is wisely switching from US West.
Does Cox still have hissies when you have a linux
firewall to connect to their illustrious network.
And if not, how do they feel about IP Masquerading?
Should my friend let them set up a Windows machine
and later set stuff up like he wants it?

A side note: I have had bad luck with CDROM drives
over the years. Are they all made cheaply? Or maybe
they take a beating? Are some better quality than
others? Just curious.

Paul