[olug] December Call For Topics

Williams, John W. John.WWilliams at GD-WTS.com
Mon Nov 27 14:27:29 UTC 2000

Well I am not one that can really talk about anything of interest, but I
would like to throw out a topic.  I feel I can get around Linux fairly well
but there is one stumbling block I have encountered.  I have never been able
to successfully rebuild my kernel.  Whenever I try it something ends up
screwed up.  I know most of you can do this without a problem and if someone
would be willing to speak about it I think it would be a worthwhile topic.
Thanks.

John Williams