[olug] www chatlist

Klaruz pfiled at marietta.edu
Wed Nov 22 04:14:09 UTC 2000

You'll also need them to install mod_perl for you, and let you load perl
modules into apache. Not to likely on a virtual web host.

Give phpslash http://www.phpslash.org/ a try.

If you have zope, squishdot http://www.squishdot.org/ is also an option. You
just need python to install zope, optionally, to make it work better, a few
lines in your httpd.conf is nice, but not needed just to run.

-- Daniel