[olug] New Idea for Topic

Chris M Miller cmmiller73 at juno.com
Tue Nov 7 02:42:33 UTC 2000

This newbie will soon be building his own machine and will either be
running RedHat or SuSE and wants to run Apache server with Cox at Home.
I'm sure this topic has been covered but I would enjoy either chatting
about it at the meeting or on the newsgroup.

But, I have class at UNO until 8pm on Tuesdays, what time do the meetings
start?

-Chris

On Mon, 06 Nov 2000 12:57:33 -0600 mesc <mescie at home.com> writes:
> I realize it wouldn't take up the whole meeting but if there are a
> few
> newbies there (like me) could someone talk about
> ipchains/firewalls?Of
> course if  there's only one or two newbies there it wouldn't  be
> worth the
> effort.....Just an idea.
>

>             Thank you,Gary Martin
>
> Jason Ferguson wrote:
>
> > Okay, since noone seems interested in the XFree86 topics (else
> someone
> > would volunteer to help), are we interested in other topics?
> Converting
> > to ReiserFS? OLUG organization? Anything????
> >
> > Please, discuss. If we dont have a topic, I dont see too much
> point to a
> > meeting other than some socializing.
> >
> > Jason

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!