[olug] just curious

mesc mescie at home.com
Sat Nov 4 20:41:04 UTC 2000

I've been wrestling with logcheck (it's not sending  my mail to netscape
messenger only to /var/spool/mail/mesc and ident for a  month now.I'm
not sure how times alotted at the meetings but if someone cares to look
my machine over and possibly tell me where my problems lie I'd
appreciate it.I know someone going to be giving  a presentation so would
it be better if I brought my box into another meeting?There's no big
hurry I just use this computer for home/personal use.Will someone reply
and let me know if I should or shouldn't bring it to this meeting.

                Thank you,Gary Martin