[OLUG] linux firewalling

puzzled puzzled at home.com
Tue May 23 00:28:15 UTC 2000

      I've done quite a bit with linux firewalling. I'll be happy to talk about ipchains but  I
can't yet speak intelligently about netfilter (kernel 2.4) stuff ... I haven't been able to get
netfilter, ipv6, etc, etc all running at once and it was making my head hurt so I stopped trying a
few weeks ago in hopes that the code will mature by the time 2.4 is actually released.

  I thought space considerations had been dealt with ... if this is not the case who is going to
step up and get us a room somewhere?