[OLUG] First sparc

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Wed Mar 22 21:20:45 UTC 2000

Trevor Taylor wrote:

> Well, I was looking for something a little more used than that. Somthing in
> the sub $1500 range. I know I'm not going to get a nice system. I just want
> somthing small to play around with, but powerful enough that I can really
> enjoy playing with it.

Trevor,
Try the site http://www.sunhelp.org and go to their mail list page.
They have a mailing list just for selling/buying/trading old sparc
hardware...
John
--
John Kennedy
UNIX System Administrator

To decode go to http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you
know," PLEASE pretend you don't know me.

Your anti-Microsoft signatures for Wednesday are...

If you need to point-and-click to administer a machine,
you have no business administering a machine.

Claiming that your operating system is the best in the
world because more people use it is like saying
McDonalds makes the best food in the world.