[OLUG] can we talk backups?

Vincent vraffensberger at home.com
Sun Mar 19 07:23:11 UTC 2000

Just to get the subject fired up a little, here's a script I've made to
do back-ups.  I pasted it as a quote in case word-wrap mangles it...).
I run rhis every night on two different machines and a copy of each is
stored on each and deletes the old ones.  My bu-list contains /etc
/home/httpd /var/log and /home/name/\.* The tar file is typically 4MB.
It could probably use some work, but it's better than nothing.