[OLUG] Make error

Adam Lassek lunatik at radiks.net
Thu Mar 16 06:18:22 UTC 2000

Oh, it's there, it probably wasn't installed is all. The point I'm
making is that the RH gui installer is stupid. Unless you install
everything, it leaves out some /very/ important things, including gcc.
If this truly is your problem, I'd recommend refreshing your
installation with everything, just to be sure. Or you could do it the
hard way.

Hmm, as for which package it's in, I'm not sure. I think it's in the
egcs rpms, but I don't think I've ever hunted it down.