[OLUG] recording audio cdroms

Eric Penne epenne at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 15:06:48 UTC 2000

Have you tried playing the music in the same cd rom
that you burned it in?  Some regular cd players won't
read CD-R or CD-RW.  It might not be a total coaster
if you can still play it on the PC or a different cd
player.  If you can play it you might want to think
about switching media types (Maxell, Memorex, Sony,
Verbatim, etc).

=====
Eric Penne
epenne at ieee.org