[OLUG] mount (windows)

kaygee kegaut01 at willy.wsc.edu
Mon Jun 26 16:02:59 UTC 2000

Nathan,
Create the directory /mnt/hda1 by using the "mkdir" command (mkdir hda1,
if you're in the /mnt directory, or mkdir /mnt/hda1 anywhere else).

Just as an aside, I always mount my vfat disks in a directory right off
the root because it's easier to type (like /dos). Cheers.

Keith
There's ease of use and then there's ease of usefulness.
Choose usefulness. Choose Linux.