[OLUG] SSH Stuff

kaygee kegaut01 at willy.wsc.edu
Thu Jun 22 05:16:12 UTC 2000

Agreed, sort of.
If you are using OpenSSH and the box you're connecting to is using the
commercial version they are most likely using IDEA as the cipher while
yours is using Blowfish or 3DES. There are work arounds for this (see the
www.openssh.com FAQ).

Keith
There's ease of use and then there's ease of usefulness.
Choose usefulness. Choose Linux.