[OLUG] LinuxFest

Aaron Grothe grothe at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 12 04:07:29 UTC 2000

Hi,

I don't know if this has come up on the list before.  I've just recently
gotten back on most of my old mailing lists.  Is anyone else on the mailing
list going down to LinuxFest http://www.linuxfest.com It is Kansas City so I
figure a few people probably will be.

I and a couple of people from my company are going to be going.  Actually
we'll be presenting some papers on topics like the linux security audit
project http://www.lsap.org and linux certification programs.  Have to make
it work related if you want the company pick up the tab.

It will be very weird to be in a whole conference devoted to linux it should
also be very exciting.

The reason I'm bringing this up is that if anyone is going to be going it
might be fun to get together for dinner some night down in Kansas.

If so please let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.

Thanks,

Aaron
====
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying