[OLUG] Misbehaving Microsoft products: what to do?

Dietz, John D. dietz_j at penguinpowered.com
Wed Jun 7 04:24:32 UTC 2000

	I have been using Word since version 2.0 for Win3.1 (Unfortunally, it was
necessary for my job)...  That is an interesting problem, and I think there
might be a(n) online fix.  Since you didn't specify much information about
which version of word she is using, I am going to assume that she doesn't
have the necessary updates necessary to fix these problems.  She should hop
onto http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/ and see if she can download the
Service Pack 2b..  After I install that, I never had any problems with Word.

	Also, does she have the ability to export this particular document into
something else she has or can she copy and paste this into something else..
Oddly enough, she could also start a new word document and then import this
other document into it... Strangely enough, I have fixed formatting problems
this way....I just wish that Microshaft could make something that worked
perfectly...

John Dietz