[OLUG] Science Fair Topics

Brian Z brian at brianz.net
Mon Jun 5 03:08:17 UTC 2000

OLUG Members,

Next year for school, I'm going to do a science fair experiment.
I am having problems trying to decide on an experiment to perform.  I
was
hoping someone here had some ideas they could pass along to me.  I
would like to do a project dealing with any combination of the following
topics:

Linux, JAVA, Cryptography, The Internet, and Maths (Algebra and above).

A few years ago, I wrote a program in perl to ping different Internet
routers.  I used the ping times to represent how busy the Internet was
at a given time.  That project won the junior division.

Thank you very much for your help!

Brian

Brian Z - Kidlink IRC Team Member
          Kidlink MUSH Assistant Manager