[olug] debian/ipfwadm problem; was: can't ping winbox

Mike McNally mmcnally3 at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 31 04:21:24 UTC 2000

Ok.  Thanks Phil.  So my error was to answer yes there is a gateway...
when I went through the install routine.  Now what else is foobar?  I
think the ipfwadm lines in netbase are probably messed up.  Say is there
a gui netconfig tool for debian?  Can I get deselect, dpkg or apt-get to
somehow go through the network configuration all over again?

I know... I need to read tcp/ip illustrated vol 1.  I bought it, but I
just don't have time to read it right now.

mike