[olug] My latest brush with fame

Aaron Grothe grothe at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 30 07:56:13 UTC 2000

Hey Guys,

I thought you might be interested in my mini-review of defcon 8.  You
can read it on geeknews at
http://www.geeknews.org/news/july00/newsitem144.html

On another note I'll be bringing my helio running Linux on it to the
next OLUG meeting if I don't get delayed with business out in San Jose
at LinuxExpo.  For those of you who don't know what a helio is you can
see one at http://www.myhelio.com  It is a small pda about the size of a
palmpilot that can either run the vtech os or run a version of Linux.
I'm probably going to be doing a review for geeknews and I'll crosspost
it here when I'm done.  Note: Linux is still being developed for the
helio and is currently very very rough.

Regards from sunny Las Vegas,

Aaron
====
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying