[olug] Off topic: Network needed for class assignment

Daniel Pfile pfiled at marietta.edu
Tue Jul 18 04:58:54 UTC 2000

If somebody actually remembers the meetings could they send the list an
email the night before or something? The times lately I could have made it
I forgot, and the times I remembered I was busy... I always check email
tho. Maybe I'll make a crontab to email my cell phone the day before the
meeting or something.

| Daniel Pfile        | I'm to cool for a signature |
| pfiled at marietta.edu | --------------------------- |