[olug] debian init script question

Mike McNally mmcnally3 at prodigy.net
Sun Jul 16 21:15:39 UTC 2000

Got it.  Thanks Phil, you helped to focus my attention in the right
area.  There is an Sfile in the rc2.d dir for svgatextmode but above
where the command is executed is the comment: no options are necessary
as the options are all configurable in the TextConfig file... wrong.
The man (for the command, not the config file) says the one necesary
option is the modelabel or something to that effect.  So I added my
choice of text mode after the command in the S40svgatextmode file and
now I can see all the files from etc... whewwww.

mike