[olug] cron

Drazak drazak at materiamagica.com
Sun Jul 16 17:00:51 UTC 2000

On my system, updatedb is a symlink to slocate.  Try the slocate-2.0-3 (or
similar rpm).

You can use rpm to gain a lot of this information yourself.  For example,
rpm -q <filename> will tell you what package it is part of.  After you
find the package, rpm -ql <package> will give you the contents of it.

_Drew