[olug] IPCHAINS-HOWTO

Daniel Pfile pfiled at marietta.edu
Fri Jul 14 18:47:08 UTC 2000

check out the 2nd edition of the linux network admin guide:

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/linag2/

the sample chapter available online is on ip firewalling (2.0, 2.2 AND
2.4)

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/linag2/chapter/ch09.html

info on the ipchains mailing list can be found on the ipchains homepage:

http://netfilter.filewatcher.org/ipchains/

cheers,
free beers

# Daniel Pfile        # I have no cool signature.
# pfiled at marietta.edu # Finger for free illegal software.