[olug] Evolution 0.2

Daniel Pfile pfiled at marietta.edu
Fri Jul 14 09:15:39 UTC 2000

It would probobly be a good idea to check out this url:

http://news.gnome.org/gnome-news/963451511/

on a similar note, anybody know when they're making debs for those of us
who use a high quality linux distro ;) alien kinda sucks.

# Daniel Pfile        # I have no cool signature.
# pfiled at marietta.edu # Finger for free illegal software.