[olug] Big Brother

Drazak drazak at materiamagica.com
Fri Jul 14 02:08:55 UTC 2000

I just installed Big Brother on a RedHat 6.2 box to monitor my
network.  I'm pretty impressed by it as its come a long way since the last
time I looked at it about two years ago.

I also would like to use Robert-Andre Croteau's bbnt windows NT client.  I
installed in on a windows2000 server and it installed without error.  I
added this line to my bb-hosts file:
126.100.1.250   shag    #

The ping test is the only one that seems to work, none of the other
indicators return anything.  However, I _am_ getting an email when the
load on my server reaches 100% (Im running distributed.net client).

Has anyone got this working with an NT machine?

Thanks,

_Drew