[OLUG] Free internet services for Linux

David A Davidson davida_davidson at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 3 03:52:07 UTC 2000

I was crusing one of the free internet service providers I use in the
omaha area but is also nationwide. I found the following information
that you may find useful. I have no financial interest or gain from
Netzero. I have not tried netzero with linux so I can not currently state
how well it works.

http://ww.netzero.net/about_us/20000626_linux.html

Another free internet service works well with linux and can be
found at the following address

http://www.teledyn.com/products/FreeWWW/

All they require is that you link your home page to their site.
Accounts are set up with freewwweb.com and dialup can be used
with kppp or similar linux dialup software.

Have fun. Linux is moving to the desktop...>>>>>>>>>>>