[OLUG] internet provider at Omaha

Tim Russell russell at probe.net
Fri Jan 21 21:14:23 UTC 2000

Not that I'm aware of - everything in our setup is nicely controllable from
a webpage, including *gasp* reverse DNS!

I also liked the fact that about $60 a month got us an 8-host routed subnet,
and not just an IP.  Made setup here a TON easier.

Again, I'm no cheerleader for US Worst, just saying that this installation
has been as painless as can be expected...

Tim