[OLUG] internet provider at Omaha

Tim Russell russell at probe.net
Fri Jan 21 15:30:26 UTC 2000

Hmm - you know, there are most likely people here who can tell you how much
I hate US Worst, but I have to say - I used them here at my office for an
ISDN installation, and they've actually been pretty damn good.  The install
went very well, our account rep is a dream to work with, and the service is
100% reliable for over two months now and is full-throughput on a 128K line.

As for dialup, my uncle-in-law signed up with them and one of their reps
spent two and a half hours on the phone with him helping him through a total
Windows reinstall.  Service like that just doesn't happen anymore.

Now, if you have a philosophical problem with supporting a monopoly, that's
another story.  I kinda do, but there was no way in hell I was going to
trust Rad-hicks with my office's nearly-mission-critical Internet access, so
I went with them.

Tim