OLUG Job Post

Quinn Coldiron qcoldiron at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 13:35:27 UTC 2000

I'll talk to the director today.  For an internship, I was only planning on
about 20 hours anyway.  I just recently moved to Methodist Health System from a
position at UNL where I relied heavily on interns, workstudies and Grad
Assistants, so I am well aware of the needs of a student.

I'll try to get back to you later today via email.

Quinn

--- Chris Garrity <m0ntar3 at home.com> wrote:
> The thing is that I won't be able to work fulltime with my UNO
> schedule.  However, I could manage around 25 hours a week.  I'm not
> fixed on getting an internship, I just can't work fulltime.  Let me know
>
> -chris
>
> Quinn Coldiron wrote:
> >
> > I am not the decision maker on this, but let me talk to my Director.  I'm
> all
> > for it if he is.
> >
> > Quinn
> >
> > --- Chris Garrity <m0ntar3 at home.com> wrote:
> > > Are you interesting in taking on an intern?  Currently, I am 120 credits
> > > into my C.S. degree at UNO, about 30 more to go.  I've done
> > > Perl/PostgreSQL, Perl/MySQL and have successfully completed a course in
> > > DBMS (CSCI-4850).  I've also done PHP3/MySQL on Linux w/ Apache, and
> > > have to say that this combination is not easy and very fast, but also
> > > completely rocks!
> > >
> > > -chris
> > >

> > =====
> > http://im.yahoo.com