[OLUG] LIAR LIAR - This is a good one

Paul McNally nally at radiks.net
Mon Jan 17 21:24:03 UTC 2000

"Steve's promotion will allow me to dedicate myself full time to my
passion:
building great software and strategizing on
the future and nurturing and collaborating with the core
team helping Steve run the company."

-- Bill Gates

OK M$ bashing is passé. But what a liar. When has
Bill ever built great software. I'm not holding my breath.
I thought Bill's passion was taking over the world one
million dollars at a time.

Wait a second, some people say that Hitler was a great man,
great in a much different sense than we normally agree upon.
I see what Bill means.

Oh yeah, since when did Bill start collaborating and nurturing?

Paul