[OLUG] looking for a job

Adam Lassek lunatik at radiks.net
Sun Jan 16 23:31:39 UTC 2000

I've been looking for a job lately, and haven't been having very much
luck. If you guys know of anything, I'd appreciate it--I'm trying to
find something that involves UNIX or Linux, but I'm still in the process
of learning so I'm not really qualified for something like
administration quite yet. I know a lot about hardware, though. I've
spent about two years as a technician, but I'd prefer something a little
more software oriented. If you know of anything, please let me know.
Thanks!

--
Copy Protection, (n): A clever method of preventing incompetent

pirates from stealing software and legitimate customers from using it.