[OLUG] Port Scan and ADSL

John Williams jw43405 at navix.net
Wed Jan 12 18:54:10 UTC 2000

I don't think a port scanner is going to help you in this situation.  It
will only show the services that are running on the router.  I also have
adsl through Alltel and most of the problems I have are caused by the use of
NAT in the router, however I don't know if that would cause the problem you
speak of.

John