[OLUG] routing problems (Was: failures)

Nathan Brown tbrown at radiks.net
Tue Jan 11 07:08:44 UTC 2000

Again i do not know if this is going to be readable if it is not i will re
work it again .  but this is the result of
netstat -r while connected to my isp (radiks.net )

I don't know what the criteria are for pinging results to be successful but
it seems to me that the only thing in can ping is 127.0.0.0 ,  no names at
all .  when i ping with numbers i get the return that i sent packets but that
they were lost .... when i ping with name i get no anwere at all
sounds like the only pinging i can do is myself .
thanks
nate

# netstat -r
Kernel IP routing Table
Destination     Gateway  Genmask                Flags     Mss  Window  Irtt
Iface
208.154.157.150 *        255.255.255.255 UH        0       0
0     ppp0
127.0.0.0       *              255.0.0.0             U         0
0            0     lo
default         208.154.157.150   0               U         0
0             0     ppp0