[OLUG] failures

Nathan Brown tbrown at radiks.net
Mon Jan 10 22:41:46 UTC 2000

Yesssss! This box is going to the Meeting .... ha.  I've run out of questions .
I have reinstalled many many times .  It may be something i'm choosing as an installation option at some point in the installation. I had the same problem with redhat 5.2 also.  As i said before I
installeded everything that I was given the option to except for the servers.  I did not get any option to setup ppp in redhat 6 in redhat 5.2 there was an option to setup ppp.  that is the only
difference in the 2 installations but still they neither one would resolv names .

Thanks again,
Nate
PS maybe you noticed the earlier posting on this subject today was someone else who has a slightly different twist to thier problem