[OLUG] failures

John Williams jw43405 at navix.net
Mon Jan 10 19:08:08 UTC 2000

Ok.  I have been listening to this post since it started.  I have the same
problem with RH 6.1 but my situation is a little different.  I have DSL with
a cisco 675 as my gateway.  The router uses NAT and I can get outside but
can't get name resolution.  I have also tried everything listed in this post
that applies to me with no success.  If  those of you that have been
listening to this post since the beginning have any suggestions I would
appreciate them.

By the way .....works fine with SuSE.

Thanks,

John Williams