[OLUG] Redhat certification.

John Kennedy jkennedy at orent.com
Mon Jan 10 14:35:03 UTC 2000

Mat,
I'm currently going for my Sun System/Network Admin certifications.
Each test costs $150.  There are 3 tests total for both certs.
John

Matt Payne wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, Patrick Swartz wrote:
>
> > cost, beware it isn't cheap :(  The exam alone is about $750.
>
> I too would like to participate in a RHCE study group.  But I won't
> take the test until it's $300 or less.  Why is it so expensive?  Is
> it more than a multiple choice exam at a computer?
>
> -Matt Payne, payne at acm.org

I sense much NT in you.  NT leads to bluescreen, bluescreen leads to
downtime, downtime leads to suffering.  NT is the path to the darkside.
Powerful UNIX is
 - Jedi SysAdmin

What if Bill Gates got a penny each time a Windows computer crashed?
Oh, wait...he already does!

The first time Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is when
they start making vacuum cleaners.

If you need to point-and-click to administer a machine,
you have no business administering a machine.

"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler

Q: What is the difference between Jurassic Park and Microsoft?
A: One is an over-rated high tech theme park based on prehistoric
information and populated mostly by dinosaurs, the other is a Steven
Spielberg movie.