[OLUG] Kansas City Linux Show

Daniel Pfile pfiled at marietta.edu
Sat Jan 8 06:07:50 UTC 2000

I dunno if we can get 50 people together from the lug to get a bus. I'm
willing to drive and take people without a car though, dunno if I'll want
to spend the night, considering KS isn't that far. It doesn't look like
the show is going to be that great, so I think a day would be plenty of
time. But then again, I tend to get board at shows, the fun of macworld 98
in nyc was gone within 1.5 days, and that was with a full pass.

Speaking of shows, is anybody going to the international python convention
this month, or the linux expo next month? I'd be interested in hearing
about what happens at the python convention from somebody who actually
goes. Especially if they participate in the zope track.

# Daniel Pfile        # I have no cool signature.
# pfiled at marietta.edu # Finger for free illegal software.